Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why do men want to be a woman but feel tricky having the op? Any Thoughts - How to accept men - me transexual?

I thought by now I would find men attractive. I now now longer want a woman - am i to be alone forever or in a transition?Why do men want to be a woman but feel tricky having the op? Any Thoughts - How to accept men - me transexual?
I having trouble understanding your question. Are you saying you're unsure about your sexuality? It is not uncommon for peoples understanding of their sexuality to change during or even after transition. But I don't think that's what's happening here. If you're not feeling attracted to anyone the problem may be low testosterone levels. That's right testosterone; women need testosterone too! Some transsexual women after SRS need a tiny bit of supplemental testosterone to help their libido.





I would discuss this with your therapist and doctor.








Also just to make it clear... nobody says you have to be attracted to men. Transsexual people can be straight, gay/lesbian, bisexual or asexual just like everyone else.











And for heaven's sakes a ';man doesn't want to be a woman';... a transsexual woman recieves medical treatment for her birth conditionWhy do men want to be a woman but feel tricky having the op? Any Thoughts - How to accept men - me transexual?
Your question is confusing, you are a Transexual women who finds men and women unattractive??? Is that what your saying???
Maybe you're just asexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment