Friday, August 20, 2010

Survey: Did you know that in the first Iron Man movie they were actually setting up for the sequel?

I asked this in movies as well. But right after the credits, Samuel L. Jackson appears and Tony Stark is like who the hell are you? And they have a small conversation on how Iron Man isn't the only superhero in the world. I recently watched the first Iron Man and skipped to the end for the credits because I was looking for a little clip at the end. Movies do that sometimes and Pixar did it some of their films as well.Survey: Did you know that in the first Iron Man movie they were actually setting up for the sequel?
Yes I did.Survey: Did you know that in the first Iron Man movie they were actually setting up for the sequel?
Yeah, like Monster inc, what the hell ever happened to monsters incorporated two? HUH!?!?
I did not know that. I watched it once and only once.

No comments:

Post a Comment