Monday, August 16, 2010

How often do you go to other sections just for a good laugh?

Ex- singles and dating, men/womens health. Seriously, some of the questions make me 'LOL' ...How often do you go to other sections just for a good laugh?
havent tried it yet, i will now though!How often do you go to other sections just for a good laugh?
the religion section is hilarious all they do is argue knowing they will never see each other
mental section ,
lol mens health and psychology are the funniest...
i stay in this one, for fear of people's stupidity, it angers me.





';am i pregnant?';


my reply: i dont freaking know lady go pee on a damn stick!
i go everyday to the woman's health, its funny how teen girls will say they slept with their bf's and they're like I hope im not pregnant or what do I do,I'll get kicked out if im pregnant..its like, you should of thought about that before you started sleeping with your man
I was just in the pregnancy section. there are enough ';am I pregnant'; questions to make a persons eyes bleed. why can't anyone buy a test or go to the doctor? why would you say ';hey, I might be pregnant, I had better hop on Y!A and find out';
  • skin growths
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment