Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do people think men can't hit women back even in self defense?

People say all men are stronger but thats not true, most men I know are skinny as some girls and some girls are huge. How can people seriously think it's wrong for any man to defend him self if hes in danger?? Women seem to want equal rights but this isn't equal rights, women should face the fact that if they hit a man they should take it and not say they are weaker because most women aren't that weak and just lie.Why do people think men can't hit women back even in self defense?
Well you explained it all when you typed this:





';Women seem to want equal rights but this isn't equal rights, women should face the fact that if they hit a man they should take it ';








It's called ';selective equality';. Wanting all the positives of equality with men but also maintaining the ';I'm a docile rabbit'; view of the 1950s.





Women outnumber men in cases of violent abuse of children so this proves they are capable of violence.Why do people think men can't hit women back even in self defense?
The only people who think that are those who believe in selective equality.





It doesn't matter who is stronger or who is not stronger.





You have an absolute right to defend yourself and those around you from physical harm, no matter the gender of the attacker.





Yes, men in general can do more damage than women in a physical fight. Perhaps they should take that under advisement and not pick fights they can't win. I certainly would if I were in a situation that might require me to act in a physical manner to defend myself or those around me from harm.
For me it would depend on circumstance. I haven't had to do this, thankfully(yet).


You make some good points about size. I also know for a fact too often women lead in so-called `minor violence' in domestic complaints.


An assault, regardless of source, can be answered with same. I hate chicks that hide behind their sex or social mores and feel entitled to a `free pass' when they commit crimes of violence.


irene: you seem to contradict yourself! Can you see where?
I'd like to know that too. Men should definitely be able to fight back. She doesn't even have to be stronger in order for him to fight back. If she's tough enough to strike someone, she's tough enough to get hit back.
If it's for self-defense, go ahead. You should not tolerate someone who's causing you physical harm.





@Drew


LOL. Thanks for pointing it out. Edited.
I always expect people to hit me back. That's why I run away after punch them.
Because feminazis want their cake and they want to eat it too...





Damn man-hating lesbians!

No comments:

Post a Comment