Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why are Libra women SO evil?

Okay clearly im not saying ALL of you ...





But if yu can relate plz do and explain wat is inside this libra womens head as you are a libra also .





Plz dont b rude becos i dont mean it that way.





Okay abt 4 months ago i was in a center to better help my anxiety.And this women was a conselor at the place. She was a libra (I asked me being a gem and curious and all becos i felt she was distant and flighty ... but i also asked every other patient and conselor also so i wasnt singling her out or anything.)





So she was just really superficial.But i am told that I am attractive and i feel i am some what ok looking but she didnt like me very much. I was very polite but she told me she though i was a taurus becos her taurus bf is a jerk and tauruses are stubborn and rebellious.





Me and her got into SERVERAL heated arguements almost to the point of me wanting to hit her becos she had terrible mood swings.She Made the comment as you can see you are much older than most of these kids here . And she also always tried to single me out . She would be nice to some people but mean to others . Like this other cute girl genesis she was really nice a gemini also and got attention and she disliked her . What cud be running throu this libras mind.?





ALSO b4 i 4get there was this bulimic girl there and she was talking abt how she cud lose 6 pounds every week by not eating etc. and we were all engaged in the convo and i do to be honest obsess abt my ';dark circles'; that i am told are not even bad becos im still pretty , and she looks str8 at me and says to the bulimic girl , Why dont do that you dont want BAGS under your eyes rite that happens when you lose weight too quickly ????





WHAT IS UP WITH HER ...SHE ALSO WOULD ALWAYS TRY TO TEST MY PATIENCE IKE PUT ME AROUND GUYS WEN SHE KNOWS MY PAST AND HOW MEN HAVE DONE THINGS TO ME JUST SO THAT I WUD HAVE TO BE VULNERABLE AND ASK HER FOR SPACE .. WHICH I DIDNT AND THAT MADE HER EVEN MORE ,MAD! (not yelling at ya'll lol but im just curious)





You dont have to be a libra to answer but what does this sound like to you???Why are Libra women SO evil?
See a different counselor. She's not supposed to antagonize you like that. Obviously she's offending you personally due to your astrological sign.





That and it looks like neither one of you can be compatible. She knows your weaknesses, and spotting them out on you. It's one thing to spot out a problem, point them out, so you can personally try and fix it. But not like this.Why are Libra women SO evil?
I think she's just a b**ch.


We libra woman can be ';over confident';, but I hate woman who are superficial.


You aren't any better than anyone else in this world.


You shouldn't have to deal with a counselor who's ';attacking'; you like this.


She doesn't sound very professional and you should switch counselors ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment