Monday, August 16, 2010

Poll: guys only please.....I am curiouse to know if men prefer skinny Girls...or a girls with some curves?

it is a very common question...but I have never asked it....I am a size 8....my bestfriends BF loves girls with curves...which she has....my boyfriend is either way..don't really care...so I want to see how many guys say ';skinny'; or ';curves';





no wise *** comments please....just a question.Poll: guys only please.....I am curiouse to know if men prefer skinny Girls...or a girls with some curves?
I like girls with a little curves but still skinny.Poll: guys only please.....I am curiouse to know if men prefer skinny Girls...or a girls with some curves?
both are nice
too skinny is weird, and too curvy means your fat.. you've gotta find a girl with a happy medium
Curves- though I personally don't like not huge curves.


:)
Skinny WITH curves. Curves does not mean overweight. It means good bone structure in the hips and shoulders, thin stomach and an *** that is not flat (this does NOT mean a big ***, just an *** that has a good side profile). Overweight girls use 'curvy' as a way to avoid saying overweight without completely lying and saying they're thin or average. That is improper use of the meaning and very deceiving.
Personally, I like a girl with some curves. Not fat, not skinny, Right in the middle.
SKINNY!!!





Like, Scene girl skinny :D





If they're over 130 lbs, I'm most likely uninterested in them, as they are too fat for my interests, lol
curves. i don't want to run down the landing strip, i want to ski the slalom!!
i like big buts and i can not lie!
Both
as long as their skinnier than me, and im thin
Guys are all over the place but usually stray away from fat. Sometimes I feel girls with curves and sometimes its the skinny girls. Its probably take what you are calling curvy (as compared to what I am calling curvy) and throw a little bit of skinny in everything but the breasts and butt, and thats what guys like.
Curves, totally. Hourglass shapes make being a big(ish) gurl totally fine. A rabbi once said that the reason you see so many plump women in older european art is because a woman was judged by how their body felt, not by how it looked. Today we are totally visual. And the pressure guys get to date a chick that's in the status quo of good looks may trump their personal preferences.


Plus doing the nasty kinda hurts if a girl's so skinny her bones poke you lol! (true story)

No comments:

Post a Comment