Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I convince my mom to buy me a new bike?

My old bike is too small and it's really old and worn out. I've asked my mom to buy me a bike but she won't. I am a men's size now and I found a men's bike for $150 but she still won't buy it for me! I would use it EVERY DAY! By the way, it's not a money issue.How do I convince my mom to buy me a new bike?
If it's not a money issue go buy it.How do I convince my mom to buy me a new bike?
Say that you will ride it every day, and say its one of the things i need and want. Say its only $150.00 . And if you have the money then how bout you go get it yourself. but that's if you have the money if you don't save up from chores and other things like birthdays holidays. etc. that's exactly when i did my birthday was on march 27 and i got 280 or more but idk and i still have $100.00


~HOPE THIS HELPS YOU~
';it's not a money issue.';





For who? You or your Mom? If you have your own $$$ - go buy it. If it's her $$$ kindly explain to her that riding a bike that's too small is detrimental to your health %26amp; growth...seriously. It's bad for your posture %26amp; joints.
OK. It's not a money issue. Then what's the problem? Must be something you're not telling us.





As you're a ';men's size now'; maybe you can figure out a way to earn/save $150. Will she let you buy it then? If not, then you're screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment