Friday, August 20, 2010

Men........................?

okay just wondering what you look for in a girl and how long you would wait to have sex with a new girlfriend..?Men........................?
that she's funny and understanding, not serious all the time, and the sex will come at it's own time.Men........................?
Personality is HUGE for me, someone that likes to have fun and can be around my friends and won't have any problems with me when i hang out with them and not her, i love it when she likes to joke around about stuff and doesn't have to take everything seriously, but does know when she should, also i fall for a great smile haha





And as for sex, I prefer to wait until it jsut happens, some people might have it within a few weeks, some it might take months or years, I just let it happen and don't push anything
well it depends if he askss you out just cuz he knows you will give it to him... so be careful
till i was married
I agree with the first guy

No comments:

Post a Comment