Monday, August 16, 2010

How man times has your FB account been suspended without reason?

This is so frustrating when they suspend it, do not tell you why nor share a violation. It is at their discretion and with no chance of knowing what the reason is/was. Has this happened to anyone else and if so how did you resolve it?How man times has your FB account been suspended without reason?
Happened to my dad, no reason or rhyme was given... sorry not much help but at least ur not the first... he just set up a new one, but a pain in the a$$ anyway... have you emailed FB to see what they recommendHow man times has your FB account been suspended without reason?
happened to me all I did was email their support tell them what my info and my account was reactivated. it has something to do with their security settings
nope! it's never happened to me before.
Never
Nope, never.
no sry

No comments:

Post a Comment