Monday, August 16, 2010

Men only: How did your feelings about your wife change (if at all) after she gave birth to your child?

Did you love her more? Did you look at her as a ';mom,'; so that she was de-sexualized to you? Did you find it gross that she gave birth? BE HONEST.Men only: How did your feelings about your wife change (if at all) after she gave birth to your child?
i'm single lmaoMen only: How did your feelings about your wife change (if at all) after she gave birth to your child?
I love her so much more. I was disappointed when she did not work to recondition her body and get back into shape. She would be more attractive to me if she lost the extra pounds.


With our kids, she gave me the best gift she ever could, a part of herself.
Marriage is wrong
after she gave birth to both our sons, the eldest is 6 and the youngest is 1 1/2 y/o, may love for her increased as well as the respect i have for her a a woman, as a wife and now as a mother. she was never ';de-sexualized'; in my view and we still make hot, passionate love till now.
I found her more sexy while pregnant - especially the swelling breasts - but I have to admit that after the baby was born, I started to see her more as a mum and less as a sexy girl.





OK, that might seem awful, but I think too she saw herself first as a mum.





So it did de-sexualise her a bit.
It had very little impact on how I view her.





Her body is not quite the same, but this doesn't fundamentally change how I view her. I still want to have sex with her, frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment