Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you feel currently about the pope?

Please tell me on a scale of 1 to 5 how do you feel about pope





1) Pope is complete satan. He's made out of all the sins of this earth


2) Pope sinner like all us. Sometimes a bad man sometimes good


3) Pope neutral. I don't know???


4) Pope mostly good. He's making good deeds mostly of the time


5) Pope is perfect. Can't do wrong





You can answer in a decimal if you need (or a fraction)How do you feel currently about the pope?
2How do you feel currently about the pope?
5+


Most Roman Catholic Popes because of their Holy lives,, after their death, become recognized saints of the Church after several miracles have been recorded through his prayers.
'How do you feel currently about the pope?'


He's a criminal, like all pope's before him.
4.8





no man alive thinks the pope can do no wrong
1
None of these, he's just another pedophile who needs to be placed into a prison. This has been going on for over 2,000 years and it needs to stop.





-Billy
pedophilia is a sin.
I don't think any of your choices cut it for me. The question is more complicated than that. I think he is politically evil rather than spiritually evil.
4.





I feel he is experiencing the Third Secret of Fatima at this time.
He is protecting the financial interests of the Catholic Church. The Church paid out compensation to molestation victims a few years ago, but will do anything not to do it again.
I'd give him a two, but not for your reason. I see the doctrine based catholic religion as a man made deviatiion from what we are supposed to be living. The pope allows people to bow down in front of him and kiss his gold ring. In the revelation it was mentioned at least twice ( by holy angels) that we are to bow to nobody except our Father. To wear a gold ring when you know that there is a child starving to death somewhere is not what a holy man of God would do. Two in one there and there is a whole list available. He might be a good hearted man for all I know, but I don't think he has an accurate version of what we should be doing to find our Father
I think he knowingly helped to cover up the actions of pedophiles.


He's scum.


If he weren't famous and the head of a rich and powerful church, he'd be in jail...and he should be there.
2
More 1 than 2!!!





Would any responsible adult leave a child alone with a priest?





Surely the answer must be NO!! And that illustrates the damage the Vatican is doing with it's cover ups and excuses!!





The Pope and the vatican in trying to cover up and limit the damage are doing the exact opposite and whilst leading the catholic church into ridicule and derision but are harming christianity as a whole!!


The Vatican has tried to blame it all on the Jews and the gays 鈥?the very people they love to persecute anyway!!


Worst still are the catholics on here trying to suggest because it only represents 4% of the clergy it is not a problem!!!





For gods sake what percentage of murderers or rapists are acceptable then?!!





When will people realize this is about the terrible rape and sexual assault of children being covered up and allowed to continue?!!





Do people who support this not realize that it flies in the face of a loving god and they are probably looking at hell because a loving god is never going to forgive them?!!!





But you missed of destroyer of the catholic faith!!!
4.





http://www.ncregister.com/register_exclu鈥?/a>
The Pope is the puppet of Satan.





If You Died Today, Are You 100% Sure You Would Go To Heaven When You Die or the Rapture Comes?


1. You Are A Sinner.


';For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.'; Romans 3:23





2. There Is A Price On Sin.


';For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23





';And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.'; Revelation 20:14





3. Jesus Died To Pay For Your Sins.


';But God commendeth His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.'; Romans 5:8





4. Salvation Is Not Of Our Works. It Is Through Jesus Christ.


';But to him that worketh not, but believeth on Him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.'; Romans 4:5





5. God Wants To Save You If You Will Just Put Your Trust In Him.


';For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.'; Romans 10:13





A sample prayer you may pray:





Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I know that I deserve to die and go to Hell. I believe that You died for me on the Cross and after three days and three nights You arose from the dead so that I could be saved. Jesus, You promised in your Word to save any who call upon the name of the Lord. Jesus, I am calling upon your name now. Please save me, Jesus, and take me to Heaven someday to live with you forever! Thank You for saving me, Jesus. Amen.


Source(s):


The King James Bible, and Almighty God, the ONE TRUE God!


There is only ONE Way to Heaven and His Name is Jesus Christ, the very only begotten Son of Almighty God!





Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6


(The King James Bible, the only TRUE, inerrant, infallible, incorruptible, inspired, perfect, preserved Word of Almighty God, the ONE TRUE God!)





5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:


6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. Isaiah 45:5-6


((The King James Bible, the only TRUE, inerrant, infallible, incorruptible, inspired, perfect, preserved Word of Almighty God, the ONE TRUE God!)





I know that I said that twice, but, it was definitely WAY MORE than worth repeating! Amen and AMEN! God is sooooooo GOOD and God is ALWAYS and will ALWAYS be MORE than WORTHY to be PRAISED!!!!!! AMEN and AMEN!


God is sooooooo GOOD!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment