Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A real testament of love, KOTEX, In MULTI PACk?

Men, how in ';love'; or much in the ';dog'; house would you have to be in, before you bought your significant other a huge box of multi pack tampax/kotex? Ladies, do you think that men act silly about these purchases? Are you like my step father? sixty and still have yet to purchase one tampon?A real testament of love, KOTEX, In MULTI PACk?
I asked my husband to do this once, he said okay...i was just testing and didn't really want him to do it, just wanted to know his answer. For him, it was no biggy...A real testament of love, KOTEX, In MULTI PACk?
My husband never had a problem buying feminine products for me even when we were newlyweds. He doesn't get embarrassed too easily I guess.
  • skin growths
  • shared web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment