Monday, August 16, 2010

How long does it take a taurus guy on the average to commit?

Hi everyone, how long does it take a taurus man on the average to make up his mind for marriage? I have been dating on for two years, and he is still not sure if I am the one. I keep giving him ultimatums which don't work, so I am stopping that for now. We have gotten back together again, and I just want an idea of how long it takes them to commit on the average.How long does it take a taurus guy on the average to commit?
NEVER give a taurus man an ultimatum... he's not the one. I dated a taurus and man was he stubborn. honestly, you may be waiting for a long time because it took this guy 6 years to tell he loved me. mind you, we broke up, stopped talking and it took him 5 freaking years... unfortunately i moved on because you can't read taurus until they are ready to tell you how THEY feel.How long does it take a taurus guy on the average to commit?
Babes if you want him to be around and happy to commit you have to learn to be patient with him. He wont say words like ';i love you'; or more because he needs to be sure if you are the one for him. Ultimatums would never work on a stubborn Taurus ok? Give it up. He was with you for two years and now back again, so what does that tell you he wants to be with you! Just give him time and patience. They are not in a hurry for marriage. So just enjoy and treasure every moment with him.





You'll least expect it when he is down on his knees! Also remember that guys propose when its their time to settle down, not when its according to yours.
Taurus men take FOREVER lol. I ended things with a Taurus not too long ago and he told me it could take up to 2 years of dating before talking marriage. haha I'm impatient and get bored easily, so I dont think this would've worked for me :-)


He also mentioned he was with his ex for over 5 years before they were engaged (broke up a year later).





Maybe you should take a break from the relationship if it's stressing you out. Take some time off and clear your head for a little bit. He probably isnt getting stressed over things as you seem to be. I dont think any relationship is worth stressing over for. If someone isnt making you happy and you've given him a chance to make some changes but he isnt putting much efforts into it, it may be time to walk.
I'm a Taurus male so I'll help you out on this one we do take a long time to make a decision because we want our final decision to be right. But in relationships it all depends on the attitude of the woman most of us Taurus guys dislike bossy, aggressive, and self-centered women so most Taurus guys may stay in that relationship for the good sex until the right woman comes along. But if the women is someone reliable, affectionate, and compassionate it doesn't take us that long to make up our mind. After all most Taurus are gentle lovers, and all we want is someone just as gentle as us to be patient with us love is serious business for us that's why we take our time to decide before we commit.
Us Taurus guys are very much Y/N type people if we know what we really want. If it's been 2 yrs then it's probably a no. Ultimatums don't work as you've found out.
Jerry Seinfeld quote:


Taurus Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of freedom.





The earthy Taurus guy has a settled nature, and often is a man of few words. He takes everything in, though it may take awhile. His rhythm may seem slow, and he's resistant to changing his mind or his routine. Once he's fixed on you, he's going to embed you in his world. He'll likely be a loyal mate who has security on his mind. He makes an ideal provider, cuddly father and sensual lover. He's definitely marriage material.





A key to making this work is understanding that he's not going to change....the fix is in. He's a fixed sign that has a stubborn streak about his likes and dislikes. If you're restless and an excitement junkie, he's an immovable force that has no spontaneity. If you're in the market for a steady guy to share life's sensual pleasures with, he's your man.


In some ways, he's the true caveman guy who needs his creature comforts, gadgets and guilty pleasures. He's a Man's Man who enjoys being outdoors, even if its just hanging on the porch of the sport's bar with the fellas.





Taurus is Venus ruled, and this is a man soothed by beauty. He may have gifts working with his hands as a craftsman or his voice, like Taurean Bono Vox (';good voice.';) He tends to go for the natural and feminine. Curves are a plus, as are showing them off with cottony or tactile fabrics that are organic to the touch. Some languid moves, like the long slow hair flip, catch his eye. He's got a heightened animal instinct, and will respond to subtle body language. He'll appreciate rhythmic sashaying, or seductive dining. And all this can go on without having to say a word.


You've probably heard that Taurus has a refined palate. If you're trying to impress a Taurus guy, cook him an artful meal. That means taking the time to sautee the onions first, then the green peppers...timing everything to enhance the flavors. And show that you value quality by spending a little extra on the wine. Make it a long multi-course taste extravaganza that he won't soon forget.





Show the Taurus man that you're a lover of earthly pleasures. Be sure to have something aromatic on the stove or in the oven when he swings by. Learn the art of partner massage, and give him lots of hugs and reassuring back rubs.





The Taurus man is known as a simple guy. He'll recoil from having ';the talk'; about where you stand and what he's feeling. You can decipher how it's going by how much he's integrating you into his life. If he didn't think you were worthy, he probably wouldn't bother.


It's also crucial to be straightforward, and resist playing mind games. Sometimes it's tempting to generate interest by making the guy jealous, but it'll backfire with him. If he suspects he's being played, you'll see the rage of the Bull...then he'll be gone. The bottom line is to avoid trying to jar him awake with drama. He's best suited to someone that accepts and appreciates his calm, steady ways. Like all guys, he wants to be loved for who he is. If you're able to go with the mellow flow, and share life's simple pleasures with a steadfast mate, he's the one for you.

7 comments:

TaurusandTitties said...

I have been dating a Taurus male for 1 1/2 years on and off. It is never consistent. However, I am a Taurus female and I can get bored easily so I appreciated the breaks at times. He is brutally honest and I love it because I hate liars. Recently ( over a month ago) we reconnected and he told me he was ready for marriage and I responded that we should work toward it. He further explained how he loved me from the first moment he saw me. A background on him: he is wealthy and sexy and over a decade older than I am. But when we are together the we make magic in the bedroom, or we would go to the movies, and eat lush meals. Recently, we both celebrated our birthdays in the same week and decided to spend some if it together. I stopped talking to other guys and only slept with him since January of this year. I believed that because he said he wanted to get married and because he is so honest, that he was my unspoken boyfriend. He showered me with gifts, massages and good food....THEN we went to the strip club and the stripper asked if I was his girlfrriend and he said NO. My soul was crushed. I am confused here,can another Taurus male please explain what is happening here. Because he treats me like his girl we speak everyday and tease eachother, he updates me on his whereabouts. in a drunken moment he asked why im interested in him, i proceeded to tell him then we made out and cuddled all night. I dont know what I am. I sent him an email reassuring that im here being faithful without the title. I didnt give any ultimatums and there was a time he told me I would be the death of him.

Taurus male or experienced female please help!

Signed.
Completely in Love without A Title.

Unknown said...

I had made on the third date well if you call it a date more like spending the whole day together we went to the beach were we got very intimate... its the first time I ever had an orgasm in this situation. Well we grabbed a take away and went to his apartment ate made love (I got kinda sore well depilation cream then the contact with sea water then making love in that sea water) it was painful at times but I kept going for him it was worth it. Then we went brought some groceries I made him a spaghetti bolognese from scratch well third round I was already pretty sore and kinda pushed him off he was laughing I was kinda in a tiff... Well he brought me back home and kissed me goodnight... Well today he barely got in on vib

Unknown said...

We haven't spoken much... should I worry? I am head over heels crazy about him and I want things to work out long term! Please if any taurus men are kind enough to advise I would be forever grateful!

Anonymous said...

could take years.

Unknown said...

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;
( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

GeorginA said...



What a great forum. A couple of years ago I was in a dark period in my life, the man I love to bits had gone off with someone else, that was when I was told about this spell caster.  Well he told me he could see that we would get back together that gave me hope, and he was right, because this week we have moved in with each other and are so happy.  A big thank you to Dr.Obodo.  If you are in need of an angel please get in touch with Dr.obodo at
E-mail: templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk
Cell: +2348155425481.

Unknown said...

I am a Libran woman, I met my taurus guy 2yrs ago, he ghosted me due to a misunderstanding, we reconnected 2 mths ago, we chatted about the ghosting , he thought I was not interested in him, I responded he thought the same, well, it was confirmed that both parties were interested, 2weeks later, he asked to date , it's almost 3mths now into dating,,, he ghosts me when his ill, this was hard to absorb first, I tried to break off the relationship immediatly, he was not ready to give up,,he then explained , that is just who he is when ill,,I have learn't to accept it and give him that space as his a consistent guy whem all is well,,, hey,,,
we have a beautiful , stronger relationship now,,, easy for me to give him space as I am a very active sports person, so my schedule is always busy..I arrange my appointments around his work schedule,,, his the best

Post a Comment