Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend and i have been together since three years but never had sex?

Is sex what all matter to men?? Will you stop loving if you dont get sex?? How to should i tell my boyfriend ' marry me to have sex'My boyfriend and i have been together since three years but never had sex?
You say ';Im not having sex until i get married';My boyfriend and i have been together since three years but never had sex?
Don't push someone in to getting married. If you think you have to be married to have sex with a guy, then you need to wake up. What if you get married, and then you have sex with this bozo and it's not any good. Then what do you do? Just do him and be done with it! It's not a big deal. He has put in his time if has really been three years.
You don't have to be married to have sex. It doesn't always matter to men, as long as you both are happy without it, but if you are both ready you don't have to wait till marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment