Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I, a flat-chested man, contribute to the community on this glorious boobquake?

Should I simply become more aware of cleavage?


I'm willing to do my part.How can I, a flat-chested man, contribute to the community on this glorious boobquake?
Easy. Just get implants.How can I, a flat-chested man, contribute to the community on this glorious boobquake?
just grab every boob u see walking down the street youll either get killed or arrested either way youll be where you deserve to be your stupidity and your just plain being a douche is what give good guys a bad name get a life possibly a girlfriend because your wasted time alone at home has gone to your brain
Yes, awareness is the key to enlightenment.
Sterilize yourself.
boobquake?

No comments:

Post a Comment