Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you think of my story so far?

The cold winter settled over the bleak horizon. I stared glaringly at it, as it burned my inner essence. I was not one for chilliness. But I sat as I was ordered to, as my master had instructed me to. Man, I hated Kiara.


';Gowan; come inside!'; called Kiara, her voice so soft and feisty it was confusing. I shifted my body to the tent, where Kiara stood with a pot of potion, stirring a heavy scent of rotten leaves and dead frogs. Even she covered her nose to avoid it. I stared unblinking and knowingly at it; it was my death potion. Oh my gosh, what ever did I do wrong! I was smart, followed my order without a single word (......), and I even helped Kiara with things I didn't have to do! That just proves that seers are horrible people.


I opened my mouth to protest my doom, when she put a Silence on me. Grr. She stood to talk with me. ';This potion will make you feel dizzy a lot at first, then it will shrink you, size by size. Each time you shrink, memories of summons will come, each time more painful than before. We'll see how much you will learn your lesson then,'; she evilly announced. (She must have never done this before at her age:she had a fearful edge to her tone). I was in awe; none of my masters had tried to burn their Siggs before, they would scold. I didn't like Kiara. Period.


She took a small cup, dipped it in the pot, and ordered me to drink the death potion. I gulped. I tried to resist the urge, but my mouth opened widely, soon hungry for the drink. I took a sip; and man how horrible was that.What do you think of my story so far?
I really like it. but i dont get if she did nothing wrong why is she getting punished?What do you think of my story so far?
that was really well done and very descriptive and funny too!
wow its amazing! i love the description words you use! could you email me the rest of it when you get the chance? i want to read all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment