Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know that you've found your Juliet?

All the world to stage, and all the men and women merely players where as we are the main characters, but how do you know you've found your match?How do you know that you've found your Juliet?
when u have eaten the life regretting forbidden food





i mean the wedding cakeHow do you know that you've found your Juliet?
When your heart tells you 'shes the one' rather then your mind
I think there has to be thousands of Romeos I could have let into my life, but I've chosen this one - I wouldn't have it any other way.
You know when they accept you unconditionally and you accept them back with that same feeling, you learn each other's habits, trains of thought, ideas and wants until you feel like there is no one better suited to be with you, you know they are the one because even if you found someone like them, you still want them. Shakespeare believed that true love was endless and unshakable, I tend to be a bit of a romanticist myself, I agree with Shakespeare on that. It's just that true love is rare and hard to find nowadays.
when she calls me ROMEO and feeds me lots of oysters and Champagne and bathes with me


in lavender scented goats milk
When she puts up with you being you.





Like the real you.





The lazy, sloathy you, that no one apart from you ever really gets to see.





If she seems happy after witnessing that, and you like her in the same respect, you've got a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment