Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I just realized how to make millions. . . . Bring breast implants to Japan?

All I have to do is go to med school, learn plastic surgery and be the first person to introduce breast implants to Japan.





I mean its perfect! First Japanese women have very small boobs, Second by seeing anime japanese men like big boobs.





What do you think of my idea?I just realized how to make millions. . . . Bring breast implants to Japan?
They already have them there, they just happen to be a bit more moraly sound and less shallow than most folks over here.I just realized how to make millions. . . . Bring breast implants to Japan?
Brilliant! Thanks for the idea cause I just FINISHED med school and I was just sitting here thinking about what angle I wanted to play on my new medical career! Thanks! ...Don't worry, I'll send you refferals. (when they don't have insurance)
They have a large plastic surgery market, I see ';documentaries'; (*cough cough advertisements*) for plastic surgery on tv all the time here.
I feel so bad for you for being raised inside a cave by your hillbilly mother. Did you just realize what breast implants are dumba$$?
yeaaaaaaaaaaah, that won't go anywhere sense they already have plastic sergons and such over there. And they probably already know of them, however they also probably don't like them.
There are plenty of buxom gals in Japan--their diet has steadily included more milk, meat, and other sources of protein, and fake **** are, well... fake.


As Sir Mix a Lot once said, ';Silicon Parts are made for Toys.';


Culturally, plastic surgery never really caught on in Japan. In South Korea, I hear its much more widely used, but in Japan, rare. And breast augmentation, even more rare.


Like I said, men are much taller, and women more shapely than they used to be.





As for this ';moraly sound and less shallow'; No, no, no. Japanese morals are different from the USA's so its apples and oranges. Less shallow? Wanna bet? Japan is the most materialistic country in the whole world, I am pretty certain. And I mean this most about people under the age of 40. The younger generation are basically programmed to be good consumers and hate themselves if they look, talk, or act different from the idols on TV.





I wish the stereotype of Zen Buddhism and appreciation of nature were actually true about modern Japan. It would be a much nicer place.








';Who are all these morons that can't tell that you are obviously joking? Funny stuff';





-Maybe the joke is so fvcking lame, it makes people respond angrily. Kind of like Gallagher, or Jay Leno or something. The only thing lamer is being proud of yourself because you think you're the only one who ';gets it.';
I like your idea but i have a better one; invent a pill to make sperm taste like chocolate.
Who are all these morons that can't tell that you are obviously joking? Funny stuff.
It'll be a definite goldmine if you can market it to the Japanese teenage girls. They run the economy!
There probably already are implant doctors in japan but its just not as popular as it is in the states, because breast implants can look weird and that doesnt change where ever you go
Sorry to burst your bubble but, what makes you think that there's no such thing as breast inplants in Japan? I think you are a little too late to be the first to introduce it to Japan. Way too late.
Hon, they've had implants in Japan for a long time.


Most Japanese women just choose not to get them for the same reason most American women don't get them. They're expensive, look fake, and make people think you're a slut.


So excuse me if I don't think you're a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment