Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Do you get the feeling that a significant majority of people who come to GWS?

... are angry boy-men who seem to get off on provoking, insulting, and generally beating up on females to take out their own personal frustrations and unhappinesses because they don't know how to relate to a woman in reality?





This oughtta be good, fellas.Do you get the feeling that a significant majority of people who come to GWS?
Ask yourself this same question,but remove ';boy-men'; and use your name instead.You will be shocked with what you discover.Do you get the feeling that a significant majority of people who come to GWS?
Just imagine this place without these people you labeled. What would YOU have to rant about then (like a woman)? You know you love it, just admit it!!!








BTW--I like how you went from ';people'; to ';angry boy-men';, just like a__________?
Provoking, insulting, and ';beating up'; feminists DOES NOT MEAN, I repeat DOES NOT MEAN, provoking, insulting, and ';beating up'; women! You feminists made an enemy of your own, don't include us women in your war.
Just what we need, another feminists' lackey.. Shouldn't you be busy working on the Mangina Monologue or something like that?
No, I come here for the laughs.








I see that you take this section (and yourself) way too seriously
';who seem to get off on provoking, insulting, and generally beating up on females';





';angry boy-men';





';they don't know how to relate to a woman in reality?';





Arent you provoking and insulting the men here as well?
Son, you got a lot to learn..
I'm here because I have experienced sexism against men in my own life and I'm very perceptive of media trends. I was shocked when I was younger, and on pointing these trends out even guys would just say ';well we did it to them for years...'; I was born in 1988. I oppressed NOBODY in my life. What my parents or grandparents did is not my fault and there's no way I'm going to accept that I should be victimized for their stupidity.
In reality I am a 56 year old man and I still live with my mother. I have never had a girlfriend because I am socially inept and suffer from terrible halitosis. I come on here in between playing online war hammer and drinking pot noodles.
There are some bitter men, but also some men seeking a dialogue.
I get the feeling that men are tired of funding governments that do not represent their views or have their well being at interest. This is one of the few places we can speak our minds thanks to p.c. speech codes that suppress freedom of speech for males.
Angry boy-men? Which woman brow beat you into using that line?





I'm here to expose feminists and call them out on their BS. Women, in general, don't interest me.
No. Only a few are like that, and I suspect that they're the ones with multiple accounts and the ones who are obvious trolls, like the infamous New Jersey guy.
awww, poor little angry feminist, calling us mean ole mr men bad names and all.





































































































Patriarchy!
Nah, some are funny and insightful, some are serious and intelligent, some of the trolls are funny. We were all children once, dominated by our mothers, at least sometimes, and it's funny to troll women. Some of the immaturity is hilarious.





Yeah, there are some guys who seem bitten too hard by the economy and beset with sexual problems as well, but they are kind of funny too in their own way.
The thought does cross my mind from time to time....
Mostly.
Many attempt to intimidate but their tactics such as attempting to steal another's identity are lame to say the least. I would say they should be trying to support their children rather than waging a war against women because they were dumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment