Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ladies, how many men have you slept with?

I am trying to find out where I stand compared to others.Ladies, how many men have you slept with?
My husband only!!!!!Ladies, how many men have you slept with?
3
Im 26- I've slept with 11 men and 1 woman. Which is NOT that bad compared to some of my friends.
one and i married him all the rest were just not men ,they were animals ,they so need to learn how to treat a lady lollolhehe
First of all that is none of anybody's business whether it be 1 or 100,000,000,000, That is a personal thing that nobody needs to know the answer to.
Ladies - ??? never slept with - this is not the challenge - benevolents were about 1000 -





Of course proceeded one by one
You mean you are not a virgin ?!! :O


LOL
None at 27
well,, if i were a lady from usa , sure i wil tell you sorry i can remember..





http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/poems/101鈥?/a>





please visit my site and read more poems for me and leave me there your comments..


yours


hazem
0 I'm a virgin and waiting for that special someone with whom i will enjoy sex with forever not VARIOUS GUYS.
non of your business
2
95
they are all LYING! about 25
one
I can't believe that there are so many inexperienced women out there still.


I'd never cheat on my husband and I pray we will be married until death do us part.


meanwhile, I'm glad I sowed my wild oats before I got married. I'll never have to wonder if I made the right choice. I know I did.
Why compare yourself to others? I can understand your curiousity... because I once was. When I was first coming to terms with my sexuality, I used to walk down the street trying to determine who was a freak and who wasn't. I got over that a long time ago. Your sexual habits should only matter to whoever it is you're trying to have a sexual relationship with. Everybody can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. I have no guilt or remorse about the 70+ men and 10+ women I've been with in my life time. I don't apologize for it either. I don't put somebody else's standard of what a lady is on myself. You shouldn't either. I've lived an alternative lifestyle for years. Because I was honest about it upfront, my man accepted me. Together, we live an alternative lifestyle. I've NEVER had any type of STD of any kind nor have I had any unwanted pregnancies. I have one son. It's not what you do, it's how you do it. Safer sex can be practiced with one or twenty one.
My husband, one.
a lady never tells!
7
does it really matter
Never kept count... but how many I've made love to??? Three.
0 I am a virgin and proud of it!!!
One and he is my husband....
Just my hubby!!
at 39 it has been 5. two were husbands. two were in my young twenties and one was the man i love more than anything. but, now he's gone, i suppose there will be a number 6 someday
your a slut and u know it just not sure if you top of the slut list yet
Too personal
I really think it should be something kept personal, but everyone has the right to say how many, though you have to consider they may be lying.





I'm proud to say though that there have been none for me... I'm choosing to wait.
I only need one hand to count them up
I would have thought that finding out where you lie compared to others would be more appropriate than standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment